Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Term 3 Week 1/2017 100 Word Challenge

I will hook my audience in by  Use dialogue
My goals are to :
  1. Use 12 WOW words 6
  2. Use personification h

“Well this is fantastic!” bellowed Mike Jacobs, in a very riled and sarcastic inflexion, that advocated that Mike was aggravated completely. His bike had kissed goodbye to its front wheel, causing pitiable, deprived Mike to swagger over and critically scrape his knee. His little elfin face transformed to a rosy explosion of happiness because all of a sudden… I’m just messing with you. Of course he didn't discern a giant ice - cream and started drooling and… I’m a terrible liar aren't I ? Yes, I’ve been told. He gormandized  the ice - cream in seconds and that’s all there is to say.Related image

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren!
    I loved your story and how you used descriptive words like elfin and aggravated. I can relate to the story because once the wheel on my bike had kissed good bye!
    has anything like that happened to you?
    From your Buddy Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth!
    Thank you so much for your comment!
    I liked my choice of metaphor too, I thought that people would laugh.
    I guess its happened to me sort of. I tripped over a ball and scraped my knee so deep, that red blood cells were outnumbered by white blood cells! Short answer: It hurt.
    From you Buddy Lauren (da devil)

    ReplyDelete